26 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
We’re looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our Cheshire based client on a permanent staff basis to support their ongoing plant operations.
Our client is looking for a suitable Quantity Surveyor from either a manufacturing or consultancy background to join their team.
What does the job involve?
· Provide Commercial Management support to all activities on site to maximise return on asset.
· Manage performance of subcontractors on site.
· Conduct subcontractor meetings to discuss and ensure KPI’s are met and exceeded.
· Provide tender support for all required engineering activity on site including shutdowns, projects and term maintenance.
· Forecast budgets for Capex.
· Support all contract management in line with NEC guidelines.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record as a Quantity Surveyor within an industrial environment.
· Degree qualified Quantity Surveyor, RICS accredited.
· Excellent communicator.
· Able to influence all stakeholders from subcontractors and vendors through to internal team.
· Fully capable of contract management with a demonstrable background of ensuring compliance to contractual obligations.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary and benefits (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.