16 days ago
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our client’s European Gas Plants based in Cheshire East. This will be a 6 month contract role starting in early/mid-July with the possibility for further extensions.
This will be a full time hours roles (37.5 per week) and some potential for flexibility/hybrid working - although candidates should still expect to be office based for around 3 to 4 days per week. Candidates must also be flexible and willing to travel on business trips.
Rates have been stated as negotiable - operating Inside IR35 - so Limited Company contracts will not be able to operate. Assistance and information with PAYE and Umbrella payroll routes are available for any interested candidates.
To apply please respond with a copy of your latest CV in MS Word format with your current situation and availability and general rate expectations (via an Inside IR35 route).
What does the job involve?
- Manage equipment supply projects from initial design, through procurement, manufacture, inspection and testing, to delivery, construction and commissioning.
- Manage several projects simultaneously, ensure equipment and materials are procured and received on schedule, manage and engage with suppliers and fabricators, inspect and test equipment, compile and check drawings and documentation.
- Ensure that projects meet agreed budget, schedule, safety and performance targets, and comply with all applicable legislation.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Good all-round appreciation of the various engineering disciplines, Process, mechanical, E&I and electrical
- Ideally experience in Industrial Gases, Gas Generation or equipment manufacture.
- The ability to work with multi discipline teams across different cultures.
- Good English language communication skills.
- Willingness to commit time and effort to achieve project goals.
- A strong commitment to health and safety.
- The client is seeking dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return they offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation with competitive pay rates. If that sounds interesting, then please respond with a copy of your CV and information on your current situation.