29 days ago
Administrator/ Maintenance Support Administrator ( MST)
Rate £12-16/ hr paye + holidays
DATS are looking for an experienced Administrator who has excellent data handling capability and attention to deatail! Ideally may have worked within an engineering and maintenance department but this is not essential. Must have excellent organisational skills and able to handle large volumes of electronic information. Needs to excellent in Word and Excel and ideally have some SAP experience ( although this will th taught and not essential)
Experience in maintenance is NOT essential .
The role is contract but long term ( 12 month renewable contract ) .The position falls inside IR35 so must be umbrella or “paye”
The client is an international bluechip company working in the Energy sector .
The position will probably initially be working from home but as the office reopens based in North Wales area with occasional infrequent business travel possible .
The MST Administrator will be responsible for the processing of Maintenance change and Deferral Forms from receipt through to completion.
In addition, the MST Administrator will support the CMMS specialist in implementing changes within the CMMS system working closely with the CMMS Specialist.
- Ensuring all Maintenance Change and Deferrals Requests are correctly recorded onto the Excel register
- Coordination of approvals of Deferrals and Maintenance Change Requests
- Support CMMS specialist with updating changes to the master data within the CMMS.
- To provide adhoc CMMS data support for site personnel, Engineering and Asset Integrity for the verification of any maintenance changes.
Skills and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Efficient in processing & organising large volumes of electronic documents
- Experience of working within SAP is desirable
- Experience of the Plant Maintenance module is desirable