Sellafield, United Kingdom
26 days ago
Lead Commissioning Engineer
12 months’ contract (Inside IR35)
We’re looking for a Lead Commissioning Engineer from an E&I background to join our Cumbria based client on a 12 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Commissioning Engineer to lead and support all electrical & instrumentation related commissioning work on various engineering & construction projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Supervision of E&I Commissioning Engineer and Technicians on a highly regulated site.
· Responsible for carrying out all testing and commissioning related activities on site and co-ordinate a small team to ensure standards are maintained.
· Arrange and co-ordinate any training requirements for the team.
· Point of contact with multi-disciplined personnel across site to ensure effective co-operation and support is achieved.
· Provide input as required to project related needs such as risk, HAZOP, estimating and knowledge management.
· Identification and reporting of any faults.
· Effective reporting and communication to the team and stakeholders on site.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record in the nuclear sector ideally.
· Previous demonstrable experience of commissioning activity within a complex process plant environment.
· Must be from an electrical & instrumentation background.
· Effective report writing.
· Supervisory background.
· Excellent communication skills.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.