12 days ago
We’re looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer on a 6-month contract basis to support design, construction and commissioning of industrial gas projects based out of the Greater London area.
Cybersecurity experience will also be required
What does the job involve?
· Participate in P&ID development, involvement in HAZOP and SIL verification.
· Produce and maintain instrument summaries.
· Specify of process control equipment including control valves, relief valves, flow measurement devices, process instrumentation; and design, specification and configuration of control and analytical systems including DCS, PLC, SCADA and Analyser systems.
· Additionally, you will be involved in proposal estimating, planning of project process control activities and the reporting and forecasting performance.
· International travel for inspection, construction contractor supervision or commissioning while in project will be expected.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree in Control and Instrumentation or Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and experience.
· Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the design and implementation of control and instrumentation systems for process plants.
· Have good problem-solving abilities, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary design team located in multiple geographies and to liaise directly with suppliers and clients.
· Proven experience gained working in an engineering design or operating organisation, preferably within the Process Industry.
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive rates (call to discuss)