about 2 months ago
We’re looking for two Construction Managers for an 18 month contract role operating in the oil & gas sector, to be based in Surrey.
What does the job involve?
The Construction Manager will be working on an LNG FEED Project and responsible for the FEED design of the Gas Increment and Gas / Oil Separation projects.
What skills and experience do you need?
Candidates shall have previous construction support experience for FEED design work, including:
- Providing Inputs to the Project Execution Strategy
- Development of the construction execution plan
- Providing input in the development of the project schedule
- Preparing and developing the project modularisation strategy
- Conduct site visits as and when required
- Developing the project path of construction
- Develop organisation charts and staffing plans for the execute phase
- Developing temporary construction facility requirements
- Technical reviews of contractor bid submissions
- Development of site plans for execution phases of the project
- Prepare and conduct the project constructability workshop(s)
- Participate in project risk reviews
- Provide construction input to the various engineering disciplines
- Develop the project completions strategy.
Previous FEED experience in a similar role is essential.
The position may also require frequent visits to site.
What are the pay and benefits?
Hourly rate - circa £65 per hour
The role will be based on 5 days a week in the company’s office in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The role is likely to be outside IR35 but the final decision will be made after an assessment