Sellafield, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Assistant Project Manager
12 months’ contract (Inside IR35 – Umbrella or PAYE)
We’re looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Cumbria based client in the nuclear industry on a 12 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to support project management business cases and governance within a large and complex organisation.
What does the job involve?
· Providing a professional service of high-quality business cases to be sanctioned.
· Plan and ensure compliance with all sanctioning processes.
· Working closely with stakeholders across programme management, project management and commercial management to ensure fully compliant and timely submission of business cases.
· Work with numerous partners to support planning integration across the governance lifecycle ensuring best practice throughout the process.
· Review and provide constructive feedback on unsuccessful business cases.
· Produce monthly sanction reports to stakeholders.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified with proven relevant experience.
· Good understanding of public sector financial delegations and governance processes.
· Business case development experience, ideally within the public sector.
· HM Treasury Green Book requirements experience.
· Programme and Project Management knowledge.
· Excellent communication with stakeholders at all levels.
· MS Visio & MS Excel proficient.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35 – Umbrella or PAYE)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.