We’re looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a well-established manufacturing company in the Merseyside area to add significant experience to the electrical and mechanical maintenance capability on site.
What does the job involve?
• Provision of multi-skilled maintenance support for a manufacturing facility across electrical, instrumentation and mechanical assets.
• Be actively involved in any site project work to upgrade and improve the machinery and equipment.
• Fault finding and testing across a variety of machinery on site, ensuring electrical standards are compliant across the site along with continuously improving standards.
• Carry out any electrical installation and maintenance work to high standards.
• Ensure quality of electrical system is maintained to the highest standards including, but not limited to, PLC programming, control panels, distribution boards, MCC’s and HVAC.
• Responsible for mechanical maintenance on assets including manifolds and pipework upgrades, pipe fitting, pumps and valves.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Significant experience in maintenance engineering role within a manufacturing / factory environment.
• Multi-skilled experience across electrical and mechanical aspects of manufacturing facilities.
• 18th edition wiring regulations qualified.
• NVQ level 3 in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• PLC Programming and Maintenance.
• Panel Building experience.
What are the pay and benefits?
• Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)