Bridgwater, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Work Pack Lead
Contract role (inside IR35)
We’re looking for a Work Pack Lead to join our Southwest based client on a contract basis for around 2 years.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer / Project Manager to support project management on various construction and decommissioning projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives
· Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
· Effectively estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference.
· Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders.
· Monitors and forecasts costs, timescales and resources used and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
· Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
· Manages the change control procedure ensuring that change is captured, impact assessed and approved and that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets and are signed off.
· Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Experience engineering and construction projects
· Proven track record in managing complex projects including demolition and decommissioning.
· Knowledge CDM regulations
· BPSS clearance is required so you will need to be able to achieve this
What are the pay and benefits?
· £300-350 per day PAYE (or Umbrella equivalent)
What to do next If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.