Warrington, United Kingdom
£32,000 - £42,000
19 days ago
10 Apr 00:00
Technical Service Engineer
We’re looking for a Technical Service Engineer to join our Cheshire based client on a permanent staff basis. Our client is a global automation leader in engineering safety systems for use within the oil & gas, chemicals and power sectors.
What does the job involve?
· Using your previous experience, you will support the operations team to successfully execute new projects and support servicing for continued maintenance support.
· Working closely with the design stage of each project to ensure successful application of customer requirements.
· Responsible for Factory Acceptance Tests, overseeing the work of suppliers and managing site installation and commissioning.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
· Proven track record of managing installation and commissioning of automation equipment or similar related equipment.
· A background within oil & gas, chemical or similar large-scale industrial plants.
· Full UK driving license as travel will be involved in the role.
What are the pay and benefits?
Competitive basic salary dependent on experience, company vehicle and other attractive additional benefits.
What to do next If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.