Ormskirk, United Kingdom
22 days ago
Document Controller / Technical Clerk
We’re looking for a Document Controller / Technical Clerk to join our Lancashire based engineering client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- Provision of professional technical documentation services to an engineering department across various projects.
- Assist with receipt, conversion and storage of engineering drawings.
- Support design engineering personnel with various IT based tasks including procurement logistics and scheduling.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven experience within a design engineering environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of documentation systems and drawing management systems.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Office.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35 – PAYE or Umbrella)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.