11 days ago
- Monitoring Document Control inbox and issuing client information to the engineering team
- Issuing design deliverables, documents and drawings to multiple clients through company Document Control system.
- Collating documentation packs for clients.
- Monitoring of the Purchasing mail inbox to ensure that relevant requests are managed and dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with project spares through obtaining supplier prices and providing customers with a quotation for spares orders.
- Raise purchase orders on Sage 200 (training to be provided).
- Providing support to expedite materials from suppliers.
- Match goods received/delivery notes to invoices and purchase orders. Goods receipt materials on Sage 200.
- Part of the administration team which provides cover on reception as and when required and answering of the company telephone system.
- Adding new suppliers, customers and projects on Sage 200.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Works methodically and to high standards.
- Comfortable prioritising workload.