Manchester, United Kingdom
£28,000 - £35,000
6 days ago
23 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for an experienced, Structural Technician to join a client of ours in their Manchester office. Our client is a well-established, multi-disciplinary consultancy who work on a variety of projects across a number of sectors. Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Revit is essential, along with AutoCAD packages. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy working on various exciting, local projects. It is an opportunity to develop and progress through your career
What does the job involve?
- Preparation of structural drawings to company Standards
- Use of both Revit and AutoCAD to produce drawings and models for a variety of projects
- Adherence to standard procedures and document controls etc.
- Assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues in a pro-active and timely fashion
- Assisting in programming and managing projects through the drawing office
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable knowledge and experience using Revit on structural projects
- Minimum 3 years project experience in a similar role within Building Structures
- HND/HNC in Structural Engineering
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience of all the common building materials and details
- Have a passion for Digital Engineering and BIM
What are the pay and benefits?
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Other benefits include holidays, pension and performance related bonus
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.