Cheshire, United Kingdom
£45,000 - £60,000
21 days ago
12 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for Structural Engineer to join our Cheshire-based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy that operates across a variety of sectors including industrial, retail, residential and commercial. With a strong pipeline of work ahead of them they are seeking a high calibre engineer who is ambitious, not only for themselves but the business they work for.
- Heading up the main projects with a team of graduates and technicians
- Preparing structural design calculations.
- Communicating with Technicians and supervising the production of design drawings
Skills and experience
- Strong communication
- Ability to provide the client with a cost-effective and viable solutions
- An in-depth experience of full building design is essential
- Honours degree or above in civil or structural engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered
- Particular knowledge of the industrial/ chemical environment would be useful but not essential
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.