25 days ago
Site Supervisor - HQ00582
£23,000 – £25,000 Basic
25 Days Holidays -Overtime– Benefits - Pension
Who is the company?
My client is one of the largest consultancies with offices across the UK & Europe. With a rapid growth in new business combined with current projects they are looking experienced Site Supervisors to join their current team, who are outstanding team leaders with a positive and professional attitude to join our team and undertake projects locally and nationwide.
If you are looking to work for an excellent organisation, who have been in a continued period of growth and are invested in the training and development of their staff, this opportunity may just be the one for you.
What does the Job involve?
The Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement. The successful candidate will report directly to the Lead Engineer and collaborate with design/purchasing and shop/assembly teams on design projects. This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
Duties will include:
· Project assessment and review of customer requirements including technical support for sales.
· Project design to ensure customer requirements are converted into effective design solutions.
· Creation of bills of materials including standard and non-standard parts.
· Supporting Procurement activities with technical input.
· Supporting manufacturing activities throughout the build.
· Provide input and contribute to standard product and parts design programme.
· The role will require day to day liaison with internal and external contacts including sales, planning, procurement, manufacturing together with customers and suppliers.
What skills & experience do you need?
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working within one or more of the following industries: ecological contracting, landscaping, agricultural operations, and countryside management or vegetation clearance industries.
Key skills include:
- Experience of managing teams within a practical land management setting.
- Full driving licence, ideally with Trailer Licence (B+E).
- First Aid at Work qualification
- Willingness and ability to travel and stay away from home regularly.
- Experienced in operating a wide variety of plant with relevant tickets
- PTS AC/DC
- PA1/PA6W herbicide spraying
- CS30 & 31. Other chainsaw qualifications will be looked on favourably
- LANTRA Woodchipper
- LANTRA Brushcutter
- Safety Critical Medical
- Highways England Common Induction.