24 days ago
Site Operative - HQ00579
£17,500 – £20,000 Basic
25 Days Holidays -Overtime– Benefits - Pension
Who is the company?
My client is one of the largest consultancies with offices across the UK & Europe. With a rapid growth in new business combined with current projects they are looking experienced Site Supervisors to join their current team, who are outstanding team leaders with a positive and professional attitude to join our team and undertake projects locally and nationwide.
If you are looking to work for an excellent organisation, who have been in a continued period of growth and are invested in the training and development of their staff, this opportunity may just be the one for you.
What does the Job involve?
We are looking for site operatives, who are outstanding team players, with a positive and professional attitude to join our team to undertake projects locally and nationwide. You will be experienced in undertaking practical site-based works and will have demonstrable experience in adhering to site health, safety, environmental and wellbeing standards.
What skills & experience do you need?
We are looking for someone who has experience in working outdoors in environmentally sensitive areas. Staff with experience in working on large infrastructure projects UK wide, will be looked on favourably. You will receive ongoing training and development in all aspects of the operational tasks and have a great opportunity for continued progression.
- Valid CSCS card or equivalent
- Full driving licence, ideally with Trailer Licence (B+E)
- Physically fit and motivated
- Prepared to stay away Monday to Friday (where necessary).
- PTS AC/DC
- PA1/PA6W herbicide spraying
- CS30 & 31. Other chainsaw qualifications will be looked on favourably
- LANTRA Woodchipper
- LANTRA Brushcutter
- Ideally hold 3-day First Aid at Work Qualification
- Ideally have experience of operating plant and machinery in ecologically and environmentally sensitive environments
- Safety Critical Medical
- Highways England Common Induction.