8 months ago
We’re looking for a Site Manager with extensive internals experience to join out Liverpool based client on a permanent basis. This nationally recognised contractor have a strong pipeline as well as a proven track record of delivering exciting projects in the Northwest.
As Site Manager, you will be an experienced and passionate individual with extensive construction experience. Initially focussing on internal packages on a city-centre high rise.
- Excellent knowledge of the construction process.
- Good level of experience managing trades during the internal fit-out of apartments.
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within this role.
- Educated to HNC/HND level in construction or equivalent.
- First Aid.
What are the pay and benefits?
For the right Site Manager, you’d be looking at:
- Salary between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum
- Generous vehicle allowance
- Healthcare, Pension, etc
- General company benefits.
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.