6 days ago
We’re looking for a Site Chemist to join a well-established technical engineering company to add significant experience and capability to design, engineering and construction projects.
What does the job involve?
· Conducting analysis of incoming waste and ensure suitable and safe storage on site before arranging disposal.
· Checking all loads coming on to site against transport documentation and materials expected, communicating any discrepancies.
· Assign appropriate storage locations.
· Arrange for disposal activity with external third parties.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree/HNC qualified in Chemistry.
· Previous experience in a site-based chemist role, ideally within a waste transfer station.
· Good communication and self-management capability.
What are the pay and benefits?
Circa £26-£27K per annum