25 days ago
Senior Process Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our Cheshire based manufacturing client on their permanent staff team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer to support various engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Responsible for the process engineering on a manufacturing site including direction of any related personnel for tasks associated with production efficiency.
· Identify all specifications and deliverables involved in design work.
· Ensure high standards are set and maintained for all engineering and production work.
· Evaluate process in development and in routing operations to identify any continuous improvement requirements.
· Process design and engineering, calculation, optimasation, sizing and selection of equipment.
· Lead all FEED work along with responsibility for producing and maintaining process flow diagrams, P&ID’s, process datasheets and HAZOP studies.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering within at least 10 years’ relevant experience.
· Chartered Engineer preferably.
· High level of process engineering knowledge within a manufacturing or design environment.
· Ability to lead and influence other team members including engineers and support staff.
· Full understanding of HAZOP, HAZID and LOPA in relation to process safety.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary & excellent benefits
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.