Birmingham, United Kingdom
16 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Planner to join our Birmingham-based client on a permanent-basis. Our client is an industry leading infrastructure/construction firm with offices around Europe and Canada and the successful applicant will be supporting several clean and wastewater treatment projects.
What does the job involve?
- Our client operates on a framework for the 7 successful LOT 1 Contractors and comprises of a multidisciplinary programme of works covering clean & wastewater treatment, infrastructure and reactive works across its vast region
- Framework has within it a provision to extend the contract to eight years based on performance. Call - Off Orders based on NEC4 Options A, C or E forms of contract selected as appropriate for given projects or batches of work
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experienced planner who has worked on a civils major project previously for a contractor.
- Ideal background in a site role (Engineering, planning, management) for a Tier 1 contractor
- NEC contract experience essential
- Programme management of consultants, stakeholder, and approval processes
- Providing project progress reports to team and leading the compilation of upstream client reporting
- Client interface
- JV experience preferred but not essential, client management skills
- Business intelligence (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau or similar, preferred but not essential)
What are the pay and benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Car or car allowance
- 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Above market rate pension
- 2x charity days/giving back days
- Life assurance
- Other benefits include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.