Warrington, United Kingdom
29 days ago
04 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for Senior EC&I Engineers to join our Warrington-based client on a contract basis. Our client is a design consultancy operating predominantly in the nuclear industry.
What does the job involve?
An Engineer is required to undertake a Level 3 (as defined in SLP 1.02.42) check of all the CE&I Substantiation produced to date.
Following the incorporation of comments by others the role is to:
- Maintain safety lifecycle documentation including Configuration Diagrams, Calculations, Safety Management Plans, Safety Requirements Specifications/ Design Justification Reports (DJRs).
- Attend at reviews including progress, Design and Safety Engineering Reviews, MSCs (as required).
- Manage Liaison with INSA
- Liaise with project stakeholders and report progress.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Competency in preparation of Machinery Safety Analysis documents to EG_1_2104_1/BS13849
- Working knowledge and experience with the application of IEC 61508 and/or ES_1_2190 suite of standards.
- Experience in the specification and design realisation of CE&I safety systems within a nuclear environment.
- Minimum ONC, Degree Qualified (Preferred)
- Evidence of Formal Training in Functional Safety (Evidence to be provided)
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development (Evidence to be provided)
- Professional Registration
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.