Manchester, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
29 Mar 00:00
Implement or support the implementation of an integrated risk management across a major capital programme or project. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following: SCOPE:
- Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritisation of threats, opportunities and issues
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of threat/opportunity
- Assist with the identification and development of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining risk budget and timeline
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses
- Work with the supply chain to assess contractor responsibility risks and their views on client risks that could impact their ability to deliver.
- Produce and present fit for purpose risk reports, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunity status and required senior management action.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency and time risk allowance levels. Depending on the role candidates will be expected to demonstrate basic to experienced levels of competence with tools such as PRA, @risk, Safran or similar.
- Familiarity with web-based database/reporting tools – ARM, Predict, Tableau, Power BI
In order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- A working understanding of a developing and implementing integrated risk management solutions across portfolios, programmes and projects
- Risk and Scenario Analysis workshop facilitation
- Development of proactive threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation,
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of risk including probabilistic modelling (@risk, PRA or equivalent) preferred
- Broad understanding of Project Controls methodology and risk management interactions
- We are looking for candidates with proven experience in a risk delivery role on major projects/programmes.
- IRM/APM risk certified candidates preferred.
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and be genuinely committed to finding new and more effective ways of working.