about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Revit Technician to support a client based in Cheshire East on a permanent staff basis where either a Part Time or Full Time arrangement could be considered. They are a private architectural practice with an existing team of experienced and ambitious professionals from a property and construction background.
They are looking for an Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their Design team. The successful candidate will be working on residential adaptation and new build projects for individuals with disabilities. Initially you will be involved in carrying out measured surveys, preparing concept designs, assisting other team members with projects, preparing and submitting Planning and Building Regulations applications.
- Autodesk Revit proficient
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
- Experience in preparing and submitting Planning Applications
- Detailed Building Regulations drawing experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Minimum two years’ industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
Competitive salary and excellent career prospects for the right individual. The company provides continuous training and support, and offer a chance to work on a wide variety of projects throughout the country, with excellent rewards and career opportunities for ambitious and self-motivated individuals.