13 days ago
We’re looking for a Reporting Specialist for a 20 month PMC contract role operating in the oil & gas sector, to be based in the Greater London area.
Working within the Project Controls department and under supervision, the successful candidate will have some knowledge of basic cost principles and will perform routine and less complex aspects of cost assignments within a project environment. The Reporting Specialist may be exposed to broader aspects of cost and estimating as required, and with support may assist in the preparation of larger and more complex assignments.
What does the job involve as a Reporting Specialist?
The Reporting Specialist is to form part of the PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED.
- Collection and collation of project orientated cost data for input into the various dashboards and reports
- Production of reporting dashboards using Power BI and other software
- Input to Project Control cost reports to support the project deliverables in a timely fashion
- Produce key deliverables following the defined the company’s corporate Project Control workflow and work as part of a project team to examine and critique the quality of the source data and the resultant output
What skills and experience do you need as a Reporting Specialist?
Whilst candidates for this position need not have any knowledge or experience of working within Project Cost Control in a project environment, it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Carry out simple tasks unsupervised and also work as part of a broad-based team
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently using your own initiative and within a team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power BI
- Some experience of preparing and delivering presentations containing computerized data and output, preferably from a technical or engineering environment
What are the pay and benefits for the Reporting Specialist role?
Hourly rate - circa £35.00 per hour (outside IR35)
To apply for this Reporting Specialist role please click apply now below