15 days ago
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join an established design, engineering and construction company operating in multiple engineering sectors based in the Manchester area.
What does the job involve?
· Provide overall leadership of engineering & construction projects.
· Take control of the project development and manage the execution from Contract Award through to handover and EPCM project close.
· Ensure scope and deliverables are clearly defined and delivered in accordance with the project requirements.
· Manage the interfaces and relationships between the client and project teams.
· Define the project organisation and assemble the project team from internal and external resources to successfully deliver the project objectives.
· Develop a project risk management plan in accordance with company procedures and regularly refresh throughout the project.
· Ensure all known risks are effectively managed and communicated to stakeholders.
What skills and experience do you need?
· APM / Prince2 certification.
· Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
· 10 years’+ experience in a Project Management role in relevant engineering sectors.
· Established and proven ability to build relationships with key individuals in all teams.
· Able to leverage those strong relationships to the benefit of the project.
What are the pay and benefits?
- Competitive rate (outside IR35)