Cheshire, United Kingdom
27 days ago
Project Engineering Manager
Competitive salary & benefits
We’re looking for a Project Engineering Manager to join our Cheshire based client on a permanent staff basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineering Manager to lead and support project management of various engineering & manufacturing related projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Management and leadership of project team and overall projects program
· Ensuring project governance process is applied, maintained and developed.
· Promote, identify and implement continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
· Ensure all projects are delivered in a manner compliant with HSE and Quality standards and that all corporate and regulatory requirements are met.
· Develop project specific budgets, annual capital program budgets and control/monitor project and program spend.
· Manage the forward investment program ensuring full integration of all spend requirements across the business.
· Ensure all engineering project work is managed and undertaken by competent staff.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree in Engineering – ideally Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years’ project leadership experience.
· At least 3 years’ pharmaceutical experience in a manufacturing / production setting.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary & benefits
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.