25 days ago
12 months’ contract (Inside IR35)
We’re looking for a Project Engineer to join our Wirral based client on a 12 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to lead and support project management on various engineering & construction projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Provide professional technical Project Engineering services.
· Responsible for managing a small to medium sized from start to finish as part of Capex spend on site.
· Ensure project deliverables are met on time and to budget.
· Offer assistance on development, implementation and evaluation of designs.
· Execute all projects as per guidance from management.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in mechanical engineering.
· Proven track record of completing full lifecycle of a design and construction project.
· Ability to work well within a multi-discipline team.
· Able to lead and influence other engineers on the team for the success of the project.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.