17 days ago
We’re looking for a Project Engineer to join our Lancashire based engineering client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Management of small to medium sized HVAC design, fabrication and installation projects.
· Deliver turnkey projects on time, on budget and to client satisfaction.
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the project from procurement, design, installation, management, health and safety, commissioning and handover.
· Excellent communication with in-house team, suppliers and customers.
· Visiting customer site locations regularly.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven background in delivering HVAC related projects.
- Industrial scale dust / fume extraction experience.
- Must be able to show project management track record.
- SMSTS, P602 CIEH Risk Assessment level 2/3 desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.