about 1 month ago
Project Coordinator - HQ00571
24 Days Holidays - Bank Holidays – Benefits - Pension
Who is the company?
My client is a market leading manufacturing company based in Warrington. With over 30 years in the industry, with rapid growth in new business combined with current projects they are looking to bring in a Project Coordinator to join their team.
If you are looking to work for an excellent organisation, who have been in a continued period of growth and are invested in the training and development of their staff, this opportunity may just be the one for you.
What does the Job involve?
This position sits within the Projects department, based in their Warrington office. You will be responsible for coordination of projects, activities and documentation, you will work closely with customers to understand and deliver what they are looking for.
Duties will include:
- Individual project ownership for construction projects
- Maintaining all project actions and ensuring timely progression of all projects
- Communicating verbally and in writing with customers / construction sites
- Attending site to carry out any necessary site meetings
- Support Projects Team Manager with transport coordination activities for the business
- Input into installation schedules - ensure an understanding of resource available to achieve customer and business requirements.
- Work with the manufacturing coordinator regarding production schedules in line with programme TWF292
- Liaising with our design and technical team for drawings and technical paperwork
- Liaising with sales to extract project information and coordinating pricing variations
- Reviewing project order paperwork to ensure agreement to terms
- As necessary support project office admin and procurement coordinator to create and book in purchase orders using Sage.
The successful candidate to be willing to undertake adhoc duties in supporting other members of the office when necessary.
What skills & experience do you need?
Key skills include:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Basic CAD viewing
- Construction industry experience
- Basic contracts experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Keywords: Office, Projects, Project Coordinator, Project coordination, Project Admin, Administration, Construction, Word, Excel, Access, Sage, CAD, Construction, Canopy, Manufacturing, Aluminium, Timber, Steel