about 1 month ago
Project Controls Assistant
Contract – 6 months
We’re looking for a Project Controls Assistant to join our Lancashire based engineering client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- Providing administrative support to cost, estimating and planning functions within an engineering department.
- Preparing estimates for engineering work using Microsoft Excel and any other relevant tools.
- Compile all technical information from engineering teams in order to complete the cost estimate details.
- Working closely with estimating team and with other engineering teams to record the necessary information on time and accurately.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven track of working within an engineering support role.
- Ideally have previous knowledge and experience of cost estimating and planning for engineering projects.
- Must be a capable user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.