25 days ago
12 months’ contract (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
We’re looking for a Project Controller to join our Wirral based client on a 12 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Controller to support various engineering & construction projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Provide professional reporting on project status including safety, scope, cost and schedule.
· Resource planning across numerous projects within the portfolio.
· Develop project control strategies specific to the project requirements.
· Responsible for the project controls plan and flow down of requirements to the supply chain.
· Analysis of project and supply chain progress raising any concerns and required action to the Project Manager.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
· Proven experience within the whole project lifecycle.
· Project Management or Project Controls qualification – APM, PMI or ACostE.
· Analytical approach to project controls data – good attention to detail.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.