about 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join a design and construction company specialising in the nuclear sector to add experience and capability to all financial aspects of engineering projects.
What does the job involve?
· Entering timesheets and running weekly exports in SAP and CIM.
· Assist with the production of month end reports for issue to the financial team.
· Attend project accounting reviews to update operational and finance management on project performance and estimates.
· Credit control.
· Processing invoices, checking and submitting for approval.
· Calculation of month end accruals.
· Assist with preparation and issue of proposals, opening and closing jobs in SAP.
· Support with all financial aspects related to projects ensuring cost and sales rates are applied.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Knowledge and experience of SAP.
· Experience working in a project accounting environment.
· Must have experience of Excel.
· Problem solving problems and completing work efficiently.
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive salary (call to discuss)