about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Project Architect to support a client based in Cheshire East on a permanent staff basis. They are a private architectural practice with an existing team of experienced and ambitious professionals with a property and construction background.
They are looking for a Project Architect/ Technician/ Surveyor to join their Design team using REVIT software. The successful candidate will be working on residential adaptation and new build projects for individuals with disabilities. You will be involved in taking projects from initial design and feasibility through to full site project management.
You must have experience in producing Technical Drawings and submitting schemes for Planning and Building Regulations Approval. Along with, experience in Specification writing, producing Tender packages and administering Building Contracts.
- Autodesk Revit proficient
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
- Experience in preparing and submitting Planning Applications
- Detailed Building Regulations drawing experience
- Specification writing
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Administering JCT Building Contracts
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Minimum five years’ industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
Our office is based in Cheshire but travelling throughout the UK is required.
A competitive salary and excellent career prospects are available for the right individual. The company provides continuous training and support, and offer a chance to work on a wide variety of projects throughout the country, with excellent rewards and career opportunities for ambitious and self-motivated individuals.