about 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Process Engineer to join our Cheshire based nuclear engineering client, supporting active design and engineering projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
- Provide process engineering support to projects from FEED through to commissioning.
- Proactively manage technical studies for projects within the nuclear sector.
- Design of chemical processes from concept, detailed design through to construction and final commissioning.
- Co-ordinate studies for waste management, retrieval and conditioning, waste route and final package through to decontamination, decommissioning and dismantling strategy.
- Manage and deliver process flow diagrams, P&ID’s and other discipline technical specifications.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Process Engineer role.
- Experience and knowledge of the nuclear industry sector.
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively in a multi discipline team.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.