about 1 month ago
We’re looking for Process Engineer to join our Cheshire based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a Water Treatment company who designs and manufactures water treatment equipment for manufacturing facilities across the globe
To support the clients process plant design, build and installation operations. Responsible for the technical aspects, specifically around process engineering, as well as control of a number of projects
- Demonstration trials on customer sites to prove the technology against applications
- Plan relevant optimisation trials to offer the optimum solution to the customer
- Responsible for analysis, review and reporting of date from trials
- Provide preliminary plant sizing and costings
- Contribute to the understanding of the scope of the technology
- Design process trials to evaluate and optimise the technology for a range of applications
- Carry out risk assessments
- Support HAZOP activity
- Support continuous improvement in safety and to inform management of any health and safety issues
- Experience working within the Water industry – Preferably not Oil & Gas background
- Experience of commissioning and decommissioning plant
- Lab based experience
- Experience in analytical equipment
What are the pay and benefits?
- Between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership (onsite)
- Great working culture
- In house coaching
- Balance of working in the office and from home
- Death in Service (insurance of 4x times annual salary
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.