21 days ago
6 months’ contract (Outside IR35)
We’re looking for a Process Engineer to join our Cheshire based engineering client supporting an active design and engineering project.
What does the job involve?
· Responsible for providing a professional Process Engineering service on projects from FEED through to detailed design.
· Must have previous experience within chemicals / petrochemicals sectors.
· Will be involved in process design, engineering and commissioning related activities both in design office and site based.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering or Chartered with significant experience in the process sector.
· Process design and commissioning experience.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Outside IR35)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.