2 months ago
We’re looking for a Process Engineer to join a well-established design engineering consultancy to support a project in the chemicals/petrochemicals sector.
What does the job involve?
· You will provide professional process design engineering support to a live project for a key client.
· Provide front end design and detailed design support including datasheets, process flow diagrams & piping and instrumentation diagrams.
· Work in conjunction with a multi discipline team including Mechanical, Electrical and Control & Instrumentation personnel.
· This role will require travel as part of the project which will entail 2 days per week working in the London area and the rest of the week in the Manchester area for the first few months.
What skills and experience do you need?
· At least 5 years’ experience in a process design capacity.
· Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering, Chartered Engineer.
· If you have a proven track record on design and construction projects within the chemicals / petrochemicals sector, I would like to hear from you.
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive rate (Outside IR35)