Cheshire, United Kingdom
9 days ago
02 Apr 00:00
We’re looking for a Process Engineer to join our Cheshire based client on a 6 month+ contract basis.
Our client is an innovative design and fabrication company who take initial design concepts and make them a reality.
What does the job involve?
· Working alongside other engineering and scientific experts to bring chemical related equipment to life.
· Providing design and commissioning services on new and complex equipment.
· Be involved in the scale up process from the initial idea through to full completion.
· FEED using customer guidelines on what is required, process flow diagrams, P&ID’s and specification of equipment required.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering or HNC level with significant previous experience.
· At least 4-5 years’ previous experience working within a process design function either consultancy or manufacturing based.
· You will be capable of delivering design development and full engineering design packages from initial concept.
· Develop and control project design documentation in conjunction with engineering team.
· Fully able to communicate effectively internally with team and externally with customers.
What are the pay and benefits?
Competitive rate for this contract – call Barry or Josh to discuss.
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.