about 1 month ago
29 Mar 00:00
We are currently recruiting for a Principal EC&I PDMS Designer to work for our client in Birchwood, Warrington. The work will be supporting the nuclear industry therefore relevant security clearances will be required.
Job Description/Role Requirements
The requirement is for an experienced PDMS CE&I Designer to integrate into the existing project PDMS team based at Risley. They will be responsible for the following:
- Design of installable CE&I cable route infrastructure/plant layouts that can be safely installed and subsequently populated with cables.
- Ensuring all relevant standards, instructions and specifications are applied.
- Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure optimised design.
- Production of various deliverables, e.g. isometrics, general arrangements.
- Checking of other designers’ deliverables.
The candidate must be an experienced PDMS user, particularly in CE&I aspects including the production of automated drawings from the 3D model. They should have several years’ experience of CE&I design working within a highly regulated industry. They shall be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline. It would also be an advantage to be familiar with the relevant Sellafield Limited Standards.
Security Clearance/Radiological Status Required
- The position is subject to the ability of the candidate to obtain as a minimum baseline personnel security standard clearance and obtain a Sellafield P1 pass.
- The role holder must either hold SC clearance or have started their application, with the belief of the employer that there should be no grounds for this level of clearance to be denied.
- Current possession of a P1 Sellafield pass and security ‘SC’ Level would be ideal
PDMS, Navisworks Freedom Viewer, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
High spec PC required Yes
Dual Monitor required? Yes
Requirement to work from home (RAS token)? No