20 days ago
Shift schedules: Mon-Thurs working 2 shifts (0600-1400) and (1400-2200) Fri (0600-1300) and 1300 – 2000)
Mon-Fri 39 hours per week with the possibility of weekend work at additional overtime rate.
Rate of pay £13.46 + shift allowance
Plant Operator (Cylinder Test)
We've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 70 years. With our atmospheric, process and speciality gases, performance materials, equipment and technologies, we supply innovative solutions to energy, environmental and emerging markets around the world.
An opportunity exists at our Stoke-on-Trent Cylinder Re-Test Facility for the position of Cylinder Test Operator.
Work will involve:
- cylinder, valve and pack inspection
- refurbishment and re-validation of both industrial and integrated products
- awareness and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- fault inspections and escalations
- willingness and flexibility to take on other duties as required
Candidates will have:
- a minimum of City and Guilds in a mechanical discipline or NVQ equivalent
- a can-do attitude and the desire to work on your own initiative
- a positive and energetic attitude towards work
In return, we will offer:
- full training in the cylinder test area
- the potential to grow your career in a global company
- excellent benefits and a rewarding environment to thrive in
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish.