14 days ago
Contract role (inside IR35)
We’re looking for a Planning Engineer to join our Lancashire based client on a contract basis for around 6-12 months.
Our client is looking for an experienced Planning Engineer to support project management on various engineering & construction projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Planning and scheduling activity for process industry construction projects.
· Provide specialist planning support to Project Managers, Project Engineers and the overall project development function.
· Provide support using Microsoft Project planning software and logic linked plans with discipline resources to produce planning and project management information.
· Multi discipline plans across civil and structural, mechanical, control & instrumentation.
· Updating project plans with progress, analysis of the effect of the plan and completion dates.
· Assist in producing planning reports.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role.
· HNC level qualification or equivalent within an engineering discipline.
· Proven experience in a Planning Engineer capacity on design and construction projects within process industries.
· Must have Microsoft Project experience and have actively used it in recent years.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (PAYE or Umbrella only)
What to do next If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.