Cheshire, United Kingdom
13 days ago
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our Cheshire based client on a permanent staff basis to support the continued growth of the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer with Managerial experience to lead and support operations on a large and complex manufacturing site.
What does the job involve?
· Actively managing the operations of a chemical plant facility.
· Working alongside an experienced team, the successful candidate will utilise a mixture of technical expertise and personal skills to effectively manage the performance of the facility.
· Offer technical engineering expertise to help provide solutions to plant issues.
· Manage and report against KPI’s for manufacturing performance.
· Ensure consistent commitment to Health & Safety on site.
· Manage any associated administration including but not limited to HSE performance and monitoring, managing any failures or issues on site along with multi discipline co-ordination.
· Support all continuous improvement projects on the plant.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Supervisory or management experience.
· Proven track record in a similar process plant-based environment.
· Experience of managing plant systems.
· Ability to be flexible to meeting the changing needs of the plant.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive salary level (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.