North Wales, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
29 Mar 00:00
We’re looking for Operations Engineer to join our Flintshire based client on a contract basis. Our client is a multinational Oil & Gas company.
Location North Wales ,Cheshire area.
- Identify and develop action plans & initiate engineering changes to drive continual improvement and optimisation
- Adhere to the companies HSE, production, cost and reliability targets
- Provide support to Responsible Engineers for management of Operational engineering issues and changes
- Provide Operational support and technical guidance to the production and Maintenance Superintendents as directed by the plant manager
- Ensure that assurance processes associated with production, management system and HSE PSE are in place and effectively monitored
- Provide operations input into shutdown and major plant outage planning and implementation including HAZID/HAZOP/Risk reviews
- Key interface with Onshore Operations Maintenance, Production and Integrity Teams for response/resolution of medium term asset integrity issues
Skills and experience
- Degree in Science or Engineering or suitable Science related qualification
- Broad Knowledge of the drivers that influence oil and gas onshore operations
- Operations experience in preferred (incl proficiency in operational surveillance, production optimisation and plant maintenance)
- Fully knowledgeable in regulatory requirements e.g. COMAH, DSEAR, ATEX, HSW, RIDDOR & PUWER
- Detailed knowledge of Management of Change processes
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels and encourage a team ethos
- Ability to understand and react with diverse groups and operations
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a competitive day rate .IR35 status not yet decided. ( but expected to be inside)
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.