about 1 month ago
The Metallurgist is to form part of the ADNOC PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED. As Metallurgist you are to provide a PMC oversight and guidance service to ADNOC for the FEED of a greenfield LNG production facility.
- A specialist and detailed knowledge of materials and materials selection in LNG plants
- Candidate must be proficient in MS teams and standard MS office software.
- The work is a LNG FEED working as PMC for a major oil and gas client in a subcontractors office.
- Must have - A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent from an accredited university with a minimum of fifteen (15+) years of relevant experience in the offshore/onshore Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum (5) years (preferred) in GCC region.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in similar position in a mega Oil & Gas or Petrochemical projects (project value more than 5 billion), managing team of Specialists, Senior Engineers and Engineers.
- Desirable - PMC experience..
Experience of working on prior ADNOC projects would be an advantage.