7 days ago
We’re looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to provide professional technical services for numerous small to medium sized mechanical equipment upgrade projects on a chemical manufacturing facility.
What does the job involve?
· Provide of highly professional project engineering expertise to existing projects.
· Manage all mechanical related projects varying from £5K up to £250K in value.
· Managing multiple CAPEX projects at any one time in a chemical plant environment.
· Work in conjunction with a multi discipline team including Mechanical, Electrical and Control & Instrumentation personnel.
· Assess requirements for each individual project from a technical, cost and time perspective.
· Select suitable subcontractors to carry out designated work and monitor their progress.
What skills and experience do you need?
· A proven track record within the chemical sector or similar.
· You must have previous experience of managing mechanical process plant upgrades.
· Chartered Engineer.
What are the pay and benefits?Rate circa £38-£42 per hour Ltd Company or equivalent dependent on experience (outside IR35)