9 days ago
We’re looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join a chemical manufacturing company to add significant experience and capability to the day-to-day plant maintenance operations.
What does the job involve?
· Provide Supervision/Leadership to the Mechanical Technicians and Apprentices on site.
· Ensuring all work, Reactive and Planned, is carried out to the relevant Engineering Standards and good practice.
· Ensure work is planned, executed and prioritised.
· Ensure that all documentation relevant to the Mechanical maintenance work is kept up to date and recorded.
· Provide frontline leadership and management for all Mechanical Technicians and Apprentices.
· Mentor and develop Mechanical Apprentices.
· Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment standards and procedures are adhered to at all times, including any directly supervised contract support staff working under guidance.
· Creation and review of SHE procedures and risk assessments for mechanical engineering work.
· Liaise with production on a daily basis to set and agree priorities.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record in a maintenance engineering environment.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Mechanical maintenance experience and capability.
· HNC/HND level qualification in mechanical maintenance engineering.
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive salary (call to discuss)