about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Rotating Mechanical Engineer on an ADNOC PMC Project team based in the Surrey area for a circa 20 month contract role that has an immediate start.
The Rotating Mechanical Engineer is to form part of the ADNOC PMC team for an onshore LNG FEED.
As Rotating Mechanical Engineer you are to provide a PMC oversight and guidance service to ADNOC for the FEED of a greenfield LNG production facility
- Experience working rotating equipment in LNG service.
- Candidate must be proficient in MS teams and standard MS office software.
- The work is a LNG FEED working as PMC for a major oil and gas client in a subcontractors office.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent from an accredited university with a minimum of fifteen (15+) years of relevant experience in the offshore/onshore Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum (5) years (preferred) in GCC region.
- At least five (5) years of experience in similar position in a mega Oil & Gas or Petrochemical projects (project value more than 5 billion), managing team of Specialists, Senior Engineers and Engineers.
- Desirable - PMC experience.
Experience of working on prior ADNOC projects would be an advantage.