Warrington, United Kingdom
4 days ago
Inside IR35 (PAYE or Umbrella)
12 month contract
What does the job involve?
· Providing a professional design service to an operator within the nuclear industry sector.
· Developing mechanical design solutions for various nuclear plants.
· Designing solutions to include mechanical handling equipment for remote operation in hazardous areas – ie highly active, medium active and low active waste.
· Develop 3D models using Inventor, assist in preparation of design substantiation and support safety cases.
· Redesigning piping systems with a good understanding of piping specifications, isometrics and layouts.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record in mechanical / piping design role.
· Ideally previous experience within the nuclear industry, or similarly complex projects.
· Fully experienced using Inventor 3D CAD package.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (PAYE or Umbrella only)
What to do next If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.