about 2 months ago
We’re looking for a Junior Cost Controller to join an international engineering company to add support and capability to all engineering & construction project cost control.
What does the job involve?
· Help to co-ordinate and produce the information required to assist with the successful execution of the project.
· Assist with the monthly project cost reports.
· Assist with the opening and closing of projects in SAP.
· Produce and maintain project Scope changes.
· Assist with inter-company Purchase Orders.
· Work closely with the wider project teams to support the business.
· Other Ad hoc tasks as required.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Educated to HND / HNC or equivalent.
· At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a related role.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products.
· SAP experience would also be advantageous.
What are the pay and benefits?Competitive rate (Inside IR35)