Warrington, United Kingdom
2 days ago
IT Change Manager
12 months’ contract (Outside IR35)
We’re looking for an IT Change Manager to join our Wirral based client on a 12 months’ contract basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Change Manager to lead and support on existing projects currently underway.
What does the job involve?
· Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the change management process.
· Increase the number of successful changes and reduce number of failed changes to the current processes in place.
· Ensure teams take up and conformance with new IT changes.
· Engage with all stakeholders to ensure conformance including company representatives, IT service providers, 3rd parties and vendors alike.
· Manage all changes from initiation through to final implementation.
· Control, validate and approve change records.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Proven track record as an IT Change Manager or very similar role.
· Experience managing change processes within large and complex organisations.
· ITIL qualification.
What are the pay and benefits?
· Competitive rate (Outside IR35)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.